Fashion design industry, over the years, has grown into a profitable profession. The degree program focuses on the balance between the conceptual and industry related fashion design through research and development of innovative and creative fashion design practices. The challenging and engaging studio based projects help participants to explore and gain multi-layered global experience with academics and key industry figures. The creative studio environment will encourage the students to think critically and develop their own design signature style.Read More>>
- Fashion Drawing/Draw Sketches by software
- Design Development
- Colouring And Textiles
- Introduction To Measurements
- Pattern Making 1
- Pattern Making 2
- Cutting For Sewing
- Finishing / Quality Control
- Handmade Sketching.
- Types of Fashions in modern world.
- Modern & Luxury Designing
Rs.13500 per month
Rs.10500 per month
- Course Duration: 6 Month Basic Course , 1 year Advanced Course , 2 Year Professional Course
- Course Semesters: 4 Semesters.
- Installments: Available
- Class Per Week: 5
- Weekend Course: Available (For Govt. Employees & Job Holders.)
He is expert in skills used in Fashion Designing and most used strategies to become a successful Designer.